Last Friday we heard some very exciting news: Income Access has been shortlisted in the iGaming Software Supplier category at the 2011 International Gaming Awards (IGA).
This award highlights a gaming supplier company that has helped iGaming operators succeed in a highly competitive market, increase profitability and become more productive.
The International Gaming Awards are being sponsored by the same team that launched the inaugural event, Women in Gaming Awards, where Income Access CEO, Nicky Senyard was given the prestigious honour of receiving the Innovator of the Year award.
The Income Access software strives to provide unequaled transparency between operators and affiliates, allowing them to work together with trust and accuracy. Having picked up several accolades over the years, the broad appeal of the Income Access software is its technologically advanced platform, which is reliable and efficient, enhanced to increase profitability and productivity through its in-depth analytical tools and reporting. This combination has resulted in high customer satisfaction, which continues to drive the success of Income Access in a competitive industry.
Being shortlisted for such a prestigious award is exciting for the whole team at Income Access, and we are all eager to hear the results in the New Year. The event will be held on January 24, 2011 in London.
- Income Access Announced as Finalist in EGR B2B Awards for Affiliate Software and Network Supplier
- Income Access Wins ‘Best iGaming Affiliate Network’ Award
- Eight Income Access Clients Shortlisted for eGR Operator Awards
- Maintaining its Award-Winning Status: Income Access Accepts the Best Affiliate Network Award at the EGR B2B Awards 2011
- Income Access Partners Shortlisted in EGR Awards