Over the next few weeks, Income Access will be featuring a bi-weekly blog series that highlights the key attributes of our software’s reporting system. Each blog will focus on particular reports, detailing their functionalities and emphasizing how affiliates can utilize them to take full advantage of Income Access stats and software offerings.
Once logged in as an affiliate in the Income Access software, there are five tabs visible along the top dashboard, one which is labeled “Reports”. Hovering on this tab will produce a drop down menu displaying nine reporting options. This particular blog will provide a further look into both the Quick Summary Report and the Earnings Report.
The Quick Summary Report
As the name of this report suggests, the Quick Summary Report is a snap-shot stats overview. What makes this report valuable is not just the convenience it provides in viewing your results but also in the manner that this report can be run. As you can see from the image, the Quick Summary Report offers a choice of fields to help narrow produced results to your exact preference.
- Period – click the drop down box to select the month to run the report OR
- Date – enables you to run the report by specific day timeframe
- Merchant – report can be run for a given merchant or highlight ‘All Merchants’ to produce results for all your programs
- Aff Sites – allows you to run the report for all your sites or per site, which are listed in the dropdown box
- Banner ID –stats can be viewed for a given banner id. To run for all banners, keep the banner id as 0.
- Report Detail Level – report can be produced in either simple or detailed format
The Earnings Report
This report is used to generate and analyze affiliate earnings by specified Income Access stats criteria, such as date, month, merchant, affiliate sites, and banner id in a top level overview. Similar to the Quick Summary Report, the Earnings Report enables the user to generate desired results through the help of listed fields and can be generated in either simple or detailed format. The Earnings Report also offers the option to display results in ascending or descending order by clicking the arrow filter found by each columns header.
It should be noted that although the Earnings Report showcases a great deal of important information, it is not the complete portrayal of payable amounts because roll-overs and bonuses such as negative carry-overs (if applicable) from previous months and manual bonuses allotted are not included.
Once fields for both the quick summary and earning reports have been filled out, clicking on the “Get report” will display result findings in the space below. There is also the option to export results in either csv, excel, html or xml.
Key items listed in the Quick Summary and Earnings Report includes:
- Active Accounts
- Depositing Accounts
- New Account Deposits
- Total Deposits
- Gross & Net Revenue
For more information on our “How to Get the most out of Income Access Report” blog series, on the Quick Summary and Earnings Report, or Income Access stats in general, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Also be sure to check out our new blog post which breaks down The Player Level Reports.
- How to Get the Most out of Income Access Reporting: A Comprehensive Breakdown Part Two
- How to Get the Most out of Income Access Reporting: A Comprehensive Breakdown Part Four – Banner Reports
- How to Get the Most out of Income Access Reporting: A Comprehensive Breakdown Part 3
- Income Access Survey: How Do Super Affiliates Use Reporting Metrics?
- CentralSTATion: The future of reporting for affiliate marketing