Jackpotjoy is happy to announce the launch of its brand new version of the fast-paced game SNAP! With the community of a Bingo Room and the style of a Casino card game, SNAP! definitely ticks all the boxes!
There are five different ways to win during the game, so all players can enjoy the chance of success from the moment their cards are revealed right through to a bonus round at the end of the game. If your cards match a listed poker hand you will win a cash bonus automatically, then as the main game progresses and the dealer reveals his deck, the first player to match all five cards will win the game jackpot.
However, one of the unique attractions of SNAP! is the Community Chest which takes a percentage of every SNAP! ticket bought, just like a progressive jackpot. If anyone calls Snap! within seven cards, they’ll open the Community Chest with the player who won taking 60% of the jackpot, and the remaining 40% being shared between everyone else who bought tickets for the game.
But the winning doesn’t stop with the main game. After the jackpot is won, the Lucky Charm game offers one in every six players the chance to land a win. Simply buy the maximum five cards to enter.
Jackpotjoy is supported by the Market-ace affiliate network, which provides the online gaming site with a comprehensive affiliate program aimed at promoting the site and the launch of new games like Super SNAP!
Super Snap! will be launched with an exclusive Super Snap £500 chat party, and is available to play now on www.jackpotjoy.com. Make sure you also check out other great online cash games at jackpotjoy.com.
- Jackpotjoy Pays Affiliates for Registrations that Do Not Convert
- iGB Affiliate Awards Best Bingo iGaming Software Award Winner: Jackpotjoy!
- Jackpotjoy’s New TV Ad + £100,000 Giveaway!
- Jackpotjoy Announces Bank Holiday Bounty
- Jackpotjoy has more winners than ever before!